Wednesday 5 October 2011

Move along please...

...nothing to see here. No major updates today I'm afraid. Although I have been planning for the event I promised to talk more about in the last post. And I did myself three bunches of flowers to make up for under-achieving. Wish I'd put flower buying on the list.



Actually that's not strictly true, I did achieve against item 19 (again) this morning when I popped in to Baltic and was given a beautiful birthday prize (which will remain unopened until the big day), wrapped up with cheeky Swedish gnomes and a lovely gingham dalahast. It was given to me by an old friend who I haven't seen too much of lately so a coffee and a long overdue catch up was a welcomed addition to the list and a lovely way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment